Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

FyreTV

Re: Eroticvision.TV Channel

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 am

kc8pql wrote:
stratcat96 wrote:

Because they're not real jazzed about the company using their hardware to facilitate the violation of terms of service of partners such as Hulu, and making money off it to boot.

...not to mention that officially allowing a channel who's primary purpose is the circumvention of content owners copyrights would likely end any chance of mainline sources ever making their own channels for Roku.

Just to clarify- we are a fully legal and legitimate content distributor that has agreements in place with over 100 studios. We are not a tube site nor do we profit off of illegal usage of someone else's copy written material. When we make money via subscriptions and sales, our content partners make money.
FyreTV: The Ultimate Adult Video Experience
www.fyretv.com
www.twitter.com/fyretv
https://owner.roku.com/Login/?ReturnUrl=%2fadd%2ffyretv - copy/paste to install FyreTV on your Roku

mikebdoss
** Valued Community Member **

Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 pm

FyreTV wrote:
Just to clarify- we are a fully legal and legitimate content distributor that has agreements in place with over 100 studios. We are not a tube site nor do we profit off of illegal usage of someone else's copy written material. When we make money via subscriptions and sales, our content partners make money.

They were discussing the Channel That Shall Not Be Named, not FyreTV. You guys look legit.

kc8pql
** Valued Community Member **

Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm

mikebdoss wrote:
FyreTV wrote:

They were discussing the Channel That Shall Not Be Named, not FyreTV. You guys look legit.

Correct.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No, I don't work for Roku.
Netflix Player N1000X, XDS 2100X (premature death by lightning)
Roku2 XD 3050X, Roku2 XS 3100R, Roku2 4210R

RocknRoll

Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:18 am

This will be an excellent addition if all you have to do is pay a subscription and no additional hardware( no pun intended) :shock:

Lstevens

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 am

I hope that when they start they give some free 'samples'! :evil:

FyreTV

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Lstevens wrote:
I hope that when they start they give some free 'samples'! :evil:

I'll do you one better than a free sample. How about a free movie? And not some 5 year old low budget crap with no-name stars either, I mean a real feature from this year with some really hot scenes from well known girls. It's called Wealth and Deception and it's automatically in your library for free when you join FyreTV (also free). In anticipation of us launching the service on a number of 3rd party TV platforms we've removed the requirement for you to purchase our Fyre BoXXX to become a member. So you can join free today and watch Wealth and Deception all you want for free on your computer, iPhone, and iPad, and once we release our Roku channel your entire library will already be there.

When we get a bit closer to launch, I'll create a new thread specifically about FyreTV as I feel this thread has been a bit derailed from its original topic (partly my fault, apologies). We're looking at releasing before the end of summer.
FyreTV: The Ultimate Adult Video Experience
www.fyretv.com
www.twitter.com/fyretv
https://owner.roku.com/Login/?ReturnUrl=%2fadd%2ffyretv - copy/paste to install FyreTV on your Roku

tedsneeds

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:41 pm

SugarDVD's Roku channel has hundreds of movies and they add new ones every day: http://www.sugardvd.com/roku