What it does now...
- Browse your Inbox, Voicemails, and SMS messages
- Play voicemail messages
- Display the last 4 messages of a given SMS conversation (3 if your box is in SD mode)
- Send SMS messages to conversation participants
What else I think we can make it do...
- Initiate calls to conversation participants
- Send SMS and initiate calls to any # (not just those associated with existing conversations)
- Display your missed, received, and placed call histories
- Play recorded conversations (I haven't used that feature of GV, so well see how possible it is)
The channel will ask for the email address and password for your Google Voice account. This information is stored in your box's registry in an encrypted form and all communication between the box and Google Voice is done over an encrypted link.