Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

katholc

Re: [Private Channel] TV.com (TVCOM)

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Great channel! Only problem I've seen so far is CBS hangs up, but then again it does that on the CBS webpage also. :?

Steffanie

Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:19 am

Thanks for the Christmas present! :D It's awesome, as always. Enjoy your holiday.

zwosh

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:10 pm

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

meepmeep

Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 am

Thanks Endless for another great channel. Watched some original Star Trek already. :D

japzone

Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:09 pm

BUG REPORT: I stopped watching an NCIS episode and tried to look at the other available Content when the Channel crashed and Refused to Load since(On Both of my Rokus) Here's the Exact Steps I made Before the Crash:
  1. Opened Channel
  2. Clicked CBS in Channel Selection
  3. Scrolled Down to NCIS
  4. Selected the Full Episode and Hit Play
  5. Watched it until end of Themesong and Rewound to Watch Themesong again
  6. Continued Watching up to about a Minute after the Themesong then Hit [UP] to Quit the Video (Note: After Themesong it seemed that an Ad failed to play)
  7. Hit [UP] again to exit Video Info
  8. Hit [BACK] to Exit CBS Videos in an Attempt to View a Different Channel's Videos
  9. Channel Crashes

I'm Attempting to Remove/ReAdd the Channel to see if that Fixes it. I'll Post again with Results.

elitree

Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:45 am

I added this too and love it... thanks!!

WardFamily

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 am

Nice channel Endless. Thanks!
http://lindenalabama.net

dlcrouch

Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Twin Peaks doesn't show season 1. I thought I saw a post earlier about this, but now i can't find it.

dlcrouch

Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Twin Peaks doesn't show season 1. I thought I saw a post earlier about this, but now i can't find it.

ixtor

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:55 am

Great channel but I have a problem when watching Star Trek the video gets stuck on a scene and it repeats the scene several times in a few seconds. It does this every few minutes and then the video and audio are out of sync and it becomes unwatchable. Any ideas? Watching on a Sony Bravia HD TV.

TheEndless
** Valued Community Member **
Topic Author

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 am

ixtor wrote:
Great channel but I have a problem when watching Star Trek the video gets stuck on a scene and it repeats the scene several times in a few seconds. It does this every few minutes and then the video and audio are out of sync and it becomes unwatchable. Any ideas? Watching on a Sony Bravia HD TV.

Is this a specific episode, or all of them? If it's just one episode, it's probably an issue on the TV.com side.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)

ixtor

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:58 am

Hi Endless and thanks for your reply. I watched or tried to watch other shows like Twilight Zone, How I met your mother,and a couple of CBS clips they all suffered the same video lag but Star Trek is the only one where the audio get out of sync.I also have debugging enabled and at first I had a 4Mbs connection after a few minutes it rebuffered and then it showed I had a 0.9 Mbs connection. As long as I was on TV.Com channel it remained at 0.9 Mbs I exited the TV.com channel and went to netflix and I had a 3.5 Mbs connection and watched an episode of Gunsmoke without incident. I am guessing that it has something to do with either the servers delivering the content or a problem with the frame rate and my tv. I changed the format from 720p to 4x3 and audio to stereo instead of 5.1 and that made no difference for the video lag. I guess I am out of luck for watching tv.com I might try removing the channel and readding it to see if that makes any difference.

japzone

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:37 pm

How come StarTrek Enterprise isn't on here even though the Entire Show is Watchable on CBS.com? If you can get that on there this will be a Must use for the Lite Trekkies in my Household :D :wink:

WardFamily

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 pm

japzone wrote:
How come StarTrek Enterprise isn't on here even though the Entire Show is Watchable on CBS.com? If you can get that on there this will be a Must use for the Lite Trekkies in my Household :D :wink:

I agree, but I guess that is Tv.com's doing. You would think there would be more content and more up to date content than there is.
http://lindenalabama.net

gearcrasher

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:23 pm

Channel is a "must" for the Roku. Just installed it. Unfortunately quality is what would be expected from an iphone feed. Sound seems to be the biggest issue for me so far. Sound is in sync on commericals but not on shows? I am lucky and get TV.COM via Playon through my Directv receiver and quality is good there, though not HD. Playon's interface is awful compared to Roku however.
Roku XD
Roku HD
Roku XD/S
Logitech Revue
Sony SMP200
Directv HR21