Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

carsokk

Re: Roku channel for NPVR with Search & Schedule

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Does this NPVR/NexPVR Private Channel still work? This thread is rather old.

I loaded the private channel from http://streamfree.tv/roku-channels/priv ... hread.html. I can't find any setup information except the readme file that came with the download and this thread.

If it does work, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong in setup? I follow the instructions in this thread. But, when I get to the instructions to "Edit your PostProcessing.bat file from NPVR's Scripts folder", I go to the scripts folder and the only file there is "placeholder.txt". If you open this file, it says the following:

Batch files can be created in this directory.

PostProcessing.bat
PostCancel.bat
ParallelProcessing.bat
UpdateEPG.bat

Any ideas?

p37307

Re: Roku channel for NPVR with Search & Schedule

Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:04 am

carsokk wrote:
Does this NPVR/NexPVR Private Channel still work?  This thread is rather old.

I loaded the private channel from http://streamfree.tv/roku-channels/priv ... hread.html.  I can't find any setup information except the readme file that came with the download and this thread.

If it does work, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong in setup?  I follow the instructions in this thread.  But, when I get to the instructions to "Edit your PostProcessing.bat file from NPVR's Scripts folder", I go to the scripts folder and the only file there is "placeholder.txt".  If you open this file, it says the following:

Batch files can be created in this directory.

PostProcessing.bat
PostCancel.bat
ParallelProcessing.bat
UpdateEPG.bat

Any ideas?

The app still works. I am not sure if you are interested, but here is the link to NPVR batch scripts. NPVr Documentation- batch files There are even templates. But you can just create a text file called PostProcessing.bat (Save it as a bat or rename it as a bat file) and copy and paste the command above on the first post of this thread and you are good to go.