Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

dinoyn5
Topic Author

audio cuts out

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:00 am

I lose audio (seems that the streams are still running) on MOG and Live 365, yet everything else works fine. I did the usual, unplug for 16 seconds, enter the channel store and re-install the channels. Anyone else have this problem? I'm also a paying premium sub on both.

dinoyn5
Topic Author

Re: audio cuts out

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Ok, incase anyone else shows up with this problem, MOG is aware of this and they are working on it. Not so sure about Live 365. I should have went there first...

danat275

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:48 pm

im having the same issue,every time i go to mog,and i play an album,the audio cuts out,and it makes the audio on nowhere music live 365 and shoutcast cut out as well,so i have to unplug my roku and stay off mog so the other audio channels work fine.

tinyb

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm also having problems with MOG. Seems to be playing but doesn't. It will sometimes stall. I then have to skip forward then back or navigate up and then back down. It used to play fine. The last few months it's been real buggy. Roku 2XD wireless.
I listen on my computer with no problem. I actually have the computer and the roku hooked up to a Yamaha stereo receiver so that when the roku gets too buggy I switch to the computer. It's too bad because I like to listen to MOG for a break in between watching tv a few times a day and it's a pain to have to switch over to the computer (shut down roku and tv and turn on computer). I hope they (MOG) get it fixed. It would be great if MOG made a better roku app too.