Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

thetick

Re: FXNow

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:38 am

FX and Nat Geo are shown at FIOS channel list link shown below. Yes we have customer designed wiki website for channel listing since Verizon makes it SO difficult to have an updated list of channels. The Verizon website has a very messy graphical interface that is very cumbersome to find channels and never updated with the newly added channels.

Below are the two channels that Verizon is lacking authorization:
553 FX HD
621 Nat Geo

Note: It not all bad as most Roku channels authenticate with Verizon like WatchESPN/ESPN/2/3/U, Disney/XD/Jr, History, Lifetime, A&E and probably others that I have not authenticated.
http://www.tvchannellists.com/List_of_V ... S_Channels
TheTick
Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube
PC / Chromecast for all other media because Roku Mirroring sucks and and the every day re-authenticating via PC required with the Roku.
Verizon FIOS

gkl

Re: FXNow

Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:20 am

thetick wrote:
FX and Nat Geo are shown at FIOS channel list link shown below. Yes we have customer designed wiki website for channel listing since Verizon makes it SO difficult to have an updated list of channels. The Verizon website has a very messy graphical interface that is very cumbersome to find channels and never updated with the newly added channels.

Below are the two channels that Verizon is lacking authorization:
553 FX HD
621 Nat Geo

Note: It not all bad as most Roku channels authenticate with Verizon like WatchESPN/ESPN/2/3/U, Disney/XD/Jr, History, Lifetime, A&E and probably others that I have not authenticated.
http://www.tvchannellists.com/List_of_V ... S_Channels

That's a different issue. You should be able to authenticate if you pay for it. That's the fault of your paid TV provider.

I'm talking about folks who don't pay for TV. We shouldn't be upset when we can't access networks that are cable-only (except for sport events which are played in taxpayer supported venues, for which I believe we should be able to pay for standalone streaming access at a reasonable subscription price not less than cable-subscribers pay and not more than a reasonable markup from that). I shouldn't be upset if you can stream FX and I can't when you pay for it and I don't.
2018 and 2017 Roku Ultras, 2017 Roku Streaming Stick+, 2018 Roku Express
Mohu Sky attic antenna
First Generation Dual Tuner Tablo
HP Stream Mini (used as a media server for Plex/PlayOn/iTunes/Web)
Samsung Blu-Ray/DVD
(Roku owner since 2011)