I haven't seen a crash in over a week. They had a few problems when it first went live but it has been rock solid for days now. I just wish they would get the WatchESPN app on Roku working properly. It works fine on my iPad.
I agree, needs a few more channels but they are coming so I'm in.
I've not experienced any crashes and I was able to authenticate and use WatchESPN on my Rokus on the second day I had it. No problems whatsoever. I actually prefer using WatchESPN because I believe the picture quality is better.
1. The picture is fuzzy when I first access a feed, just for a few seconds, but long enough to be noticeable and, frankly, annoying.
2. I'd like the ability to hide channels I'll never watch. I'm not going to ever watch Disney or the Spanish-language channel, so I'd just as soon get those off the screen. (At least they are the last two on the row.)
3. Parental controls. My understanding is that this is coming.
4. The sooner BBC America comes, the better.
5. When I exit, I can hear the program after the screen goes dark, again, just for a few seconds, but long enough to be noticeable and, frankly, annoying.
So, Sling TV can definitely be improved, but I'd also say it is well ready for prime time and doing an overall splendid job.