Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

RokuDanny-R

Re: Roku 3 won't add channels

Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:59 am

Hi @Duane420,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

It looks like the issue that you are experiencing may be related to space issues on your Roku device. Freeing up space on your Roku Express may resolve the issue that you are seeing. 

You can do this by:
1) Remove any unused channels from your device.
2) Factory reset your device. If you need assistance with this, steps are outlined here: https://support.roku.com/article/208757 ... ng-device-
3) Link your device back to your account.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny
Roku Forum Moderator

Ben Hames

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:45 am

[removed duplicate post]

I'm having the same issue on my Roku express as Duane420, every time I try to add a channel it says adding ( what ever channel I was trying to add) then it says adding quiz TV then says I don't have enough space, but I have plenty enough space.

RokuDanny-R

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:12 am

Hi @Duane420 @Ben Hames

Thanks for letting us know. We're continuing to look into these reports. 

Please send me a private message with more information including your Roku account email address, the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About, and more information about the specific content you are trying to install (app or game, content title, etc.)  

I'll follow up with you directly to gather more information and assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny
Roku Forum Moderator