Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Bacon
Topic Author

AMC Channel now available

Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:23 pm

This pretty much rounds out the big TV network apps (Except Fox Sports Go...)
https://channelstore.roku.com/details/12716/amc

regnad kcin

Re: AMC Channel now available

Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:48 am

Yeah, but, Wow, what a disappointment. Limited full episodes even with verification. Clunky user dashboard -- what is available isn't titled so you probably don't know what it's about until you open it, lack of older AMC series -- RUBICON for example -- or anything archival. There also doesn't appear to be a way to stream live, again with verification......

Maybe more is on the way but for now, meh.

Cjonesthom

Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:54 pm

I just added and activated the AMC channel for Roku. It freezes and reboots about every 20 mins making it impossible to watch even one episode of anything. I have a Roku 3....can't find anyone else posting about this problem. Any tech advice or others with the same problem? Aloha.

DarkJedi

Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:58 am

regnad kcin wrote:
Yeah, but, Wow, what a disappointment. Limited full episodes even with verification. Clunky user dashboard -- what is available isn't titled so you probably don't know what it's about until you open it, lack of older AMC series -- RUBICON for example -- or anything archival. There also doesn't appear to be a way to stream live, again with verification......

Maybe more is on the way but for now, meh.

I agree, thoroughly disappointed.

regnad kcin

Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:50 am

And on top of everything, needs a new authorization every time I open it.

See ya,

ARAMP1

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:39 pm

And it's not available (to authorize) through my cable company. Guess that's more of a function of the cable company than AMC/the app.

TBDave

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:08 am

ARAMP1 wrote:
And it's not available (to authorize) through my cable company. Guess that's more of a function of the cable company than AMC/the app.

It's not available to authorize through my cable company either. They have almost every other channel, except for AMC.