Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

LordNelsons
Topic Author

Connected to wireless network, but no internet radio working

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:19 am

I run my soundbridge, for internet radio only. Have rebootted, and reconfigured to factory settings several times to try to get internet radio again to no avail. The settings indicates it's connected, w/o problem to our wireless signal. It fails to load any internet stations, or presets. My laptop does recognize and see the soundbridge, although I can't get it to get the soundbridge to operate. I use it at work for the past two years, with intermittent problems. This is the longest - been down several weeks now. Advice anyone?

jjaf

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 am

Hi LordNelsons

Can you load the Radio Roku page on a browser (www.rokuradio.com)? Several others have been unable to access the site from their home network since the recent outage, see thread http://forums.rokulabs.com/viewtopic.php?p=135901

Suggest you try a trace route as explained in that thread to confirm if you have the same problem. Also try rebooting your router.
R1000, M400, M1001

amdb7

Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 am

On the SoundBridge, if you go to
- Change Library or Configuration
- System Configuration
- Show Wi-Fi Status

and then scroll down about 8 lines, what is the IP address, Netmask, Gateway, DNS 1, and DNS 2 displayed?

LordNelsons
Topic Author

Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I did call my isp after all the wireless settings checked out ok: gateway, dns, etc. I also rebooted to no avail and just now did the trace (thanks for that suggestion). I'm not reaching radioroku.com so that's where the problem lies. The few presets I have do work (I haven't used presets for months) so do have some music - didn't realize it until today as I always went right to "my favorites". I'll keep my eyes on the forum to see if RR is back up and running - I wouldn't be the first to complain about that :roll:

mediafriendly

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:22 pm

I have the same problem for the past few weeks - cannot connect to Radio Roku, either on my PCs or through my M1001 or my two SB Radios.

I had a useful chat tonight with the people at my ISP, o2 here in the UK. They said that Radio Roku had blocked their ISP addresses (probably by mistake, and perhaps working off an old list of dodgy ISP addresses). They are going to contact Radio Roku to have their ISP addresses unblocked.