Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnmarsden
Visitor

Complex text in SceneGraph

I have a couple of questions here.

1.) What's the best way to create "anchors" (clickable/focusable) text within a Label? e.g. "View our PRIVACY POLICY"

2.) Is it possible to group text styles into a ScrollableText type component? I want ScrollableText with a different sized header that also scrolls with the text.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll probably have more questions I'll put in different threads to help create a searchable record for others with similar questions.

Go Scene Graph.
4 REPLIES 4
johnmarsden
Visitor

Re: Complex text in SceneGraph

Additionally, what about having a multi-line Label (header) that has another Label (paragraph) underneath of different size.

Should I dynamically set the header label, wait for an onChange event, then change the translation on the second label to be the y+height of the first?

Or is there a simpler way?

🙂
0 Kudos
johnmarsden
Visitor

Bump.
0 Kudos
dclaze

Bump! Any updates on this?

0 Kudos
roubix
Reel Rookie

Bump.  I am looking for this too.  Would also be great to be able to add a margin between the text and scrollbar.  Maybe a text width parameter would make sense?

0 Kudos