I just released 1.4.0 Here is whats in it.
* All data is now saved to an out folder relative to the selected project (thanks for the suggestion marcelo.cabral)
* Updated UI to be more compact
* Added ability to collapse panels
* Added ability to set a nickname for each device (thanks for the suggestion joetesta)
* Added ability to get detailed information about a device
* Added tooltips
* Added command history for both Debug Console and Debug SceneGraph (thanks for the suggestion joetesta)
* Added keyboard commands ctrl-d and ctrl-c to clear the console and to break into debug mode on the Debug Console and Debug SceneGraph. However, as I write this I'm realizing ctrl-c is going to mess up copying the text. So expect a different key command in a future release
In the meantime you should be able to copy from the edit menu.
I still have many many more things coming.