Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ankitgaur
Visitor

How to auto update our server(DB) about user payment is successful or not for next month in monthly subscription of in-c

Hi All,

I have published Tablet Stream channel on Roku channel store.

In channel, we have created in-channel products with monthly subscription which user will purchase.

After one month I want to know about user payment is successful or not for next month and update it in our database at our server, even when Roku channel was not open by the user for more than one month?

"even when Roku channel was not open by the user for more than one month?" means that i do not want to get info in the Roku channel, but I want a way by which my server can call Roku server to find out that after one month, was billing successfully done for that product.

Basically here is the scenario, from Roku channel somebody purchase an in app product, for that product billing is done at that very moment whose info we can save in the database at that time only, but after one month, when the money is charged from that user from Roku, i want to somehow know on my server (DB) that billing was succesfull.

How to do that?

Thanks,
Ankit
0 Kudos