Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csgteam

Unable to Upload package

I tweeted already at @rokudev but i figured I'd ask here also. 

I'm trying to upload a pkg file via a published private channel for testing purposes, but since the new year I"m not able to upload my package. Not sure of what this may be related to and was wondering if anyone has experience this.

I'm not getting any errors, and the modified date is correctly set on the portal for the channel in question, but when I do a system update it doesn't update to the latest version. While another one of my channels seems to be able to update properly.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNB
Roku Guru

Re: Unable to Upload package

Have you done "Publish" on that yet?
Just uploading new bundle does not automatically submit it for publishing. In part that is to allow adding it by temp access code when testing, before it is gone live.
0 Kudos
Streaming_Maria
Binge Watcher

Goodmorning everyone!! I have created channels, I have already published them in the market roku and are paid. but I would like to "keep them under control" and test them from time to time if the signal is on, if they work properly etc. .. but how can I load them on my Roku3 device without paying? because he asks me to subscribe to my own channels that I have created. first he showed them to me and now I can not see them after I've done system update! thanks in advance for the help .. let me know Good day everyone! Gianluca
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

You need to add yourself as a test user: https://developer.roku.com/users

It sounds like there's something more going on since you say they disappear.
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos