Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FoodChainTV
Visitor

Haven't received payment for ads

I can see that ads run over my videos. And as far as I know, I have all the monetization settings correct to receive money from Roku. However, I have not received any money for the ads they're playing on my videos and I can't even see any analytics showing earnings, etc. I sent an email to roku over a week ago and have not heard back.

Has anyone here experienced this? Am I the only channel not getting paid for the ads that Roku runs? Any info would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
rovidx_media
Roku Guru

Re: Haven't received payment for ads

"FoodChainTV" wrote:
I can see that ads run over my videos. And as far as I know, I have all the monetization settings correct to receive money from Roku. However, I have not received any money for the ads they're playing on my videos and I can't even see any analytics showing earnings, etc. I sent an email to roku over a week ago and have not heard back.

Has anyone here experienced this? Am I the only channel not getting paid for the ads that Roku runs? Any info would be appreciated.

Payments are supposed to be made 60 days after the end of the quarter. The last quarter ended December 31 so it should be before the end of February.

You have to contact Roku and ask for a report. They will send you one daily, weekly or monthly with the amount of impressions you served. They don't include a dollar amount until you get your payment.

And that's if they actually pay you. We are fighting for 2 quarters of back pay and not getting very far with their answers or lack thereof.
Use Wordpress to power your Roku Direct Publisher (& other platforms) -> https://rovidx.com
0 Kudos
RokuNB
Roku Guru

To discuss individual cases, please email adSupport at roku.com.
0 Kudos
incsays
Visitor

Is anyone receiving reports on their DP channels? I am getting the double-click reports daily for our Legacy SDK Channels but can seem to get ahold of anyone who can help with DP.
0 Kudos
rovidx_media
Roku Guru

"incsays" wrote:
Is anyone receiving reports on their DP channels? I am getting the double-click reports daily for our Legacy SDK Channels but can seem to get ahold of anyone who can help with DP.

We are getting our DP ad reports, but still no word on when they payments will be out.
Use Wordpress to power your Roku Direct Publisher (& other platforms) -> https://rovidx.com
0 Kudos
incsays
Visitor

Who did you set up with to get those reports? I just keep getting the runaround or no answer at all.
0 Kudos
rovidx_media
Roku Guru

"incsays" wrote:
Who did you set up with to get those reports? I just keep getting the runaround or no answer at all.

The best you can do is contact partnersupport at roku and hope they get back to you.   I'm not sure what is going on with their ad department but it seems there is a snafu brewing.  Communication is vague, some of us still haven't been paid for Q3 2017 and it's quite annoying to deal with.
0 Kudos
FoodChainTV
Visitor

So, I have emailed Roku TWICE in the last month asking politely if someone could get back to me and shed some info on why ads are running and I'm not getting paid, and no one has had the courtesy of getting back to me. Nor have I received any money.
0 Kudos