Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slacy

Roku Channel Review in Limbo

We've seen over the years the time it takes to review our Roku channel submissions vary from several weeks to just a few days.  We have a channel that was rejected in late December last year because it lacked the deep linking feature.  We added the deep linking feature and resubmitted the channel in mid to late January this year.

It's now been almost 8 weeks and Roku has not reviewed our channel again.  We've sent numerous inquiries over the weeks, but don't get any response.  We have sent our status requests to the following emails: billing@roku.com, developer@roku.com and rokudev@email.roku.com but haven't received a single response.  We've sent several emails over the weeks and can't seem to get any response.  Our customer has almost given up on their channel.

Is there any way to get some feedback on when to expect our channel to be reviewed again?  Let us know if you have any suggestions or contact emails.

Thanks!

Steve
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Channel Review in Limbo

Try partnersuccess@roku.com
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
squirreltown
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Channel Review in Limbo

"slacy" wrote:
It's now been almost 8 weeks and Roku has not reviewed our channel again.  

When the channel was rejected, you got a cert results email. Did you reply to that email when re-submitting? Just noticed recently it says something like" if you don't reply to this email, it won't go back in the cue"
All I can think of.  I'm sure @renojim's link will do it.
Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos