Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonrac
Visitor

Transaction validate return unauthorized error

I sending request for validate roku store transaction : 
https://apipub.roku.com/listen/transaction-service.svc/validate-transaction/<api_key>/<transaction_id>

but getting error 

{"errorCode":null,"errorDetails":null,"errorMessage":"UNAUTHORIZED","status":1,"amount":0,"cancelled":false,"channelId":0,"channelName":null,"couponCode":null,"currency":null,"expirationDate":null,"isEntitled":false,"originalPurchaseDate":"\/Date(-62135596800000+0000)\/","partnerReferenceId":null,"productId":null,"productName":null,"purchaseDate":"\/Date(-62135596800000+0000)\/","quantity":0,"rokuCustomerId":null,"tax":0,"total":0,"transactionId":null}

IP added to white list in acconut.

Which authorization credentials I'm need sending with request?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Transaction validate return unauthorized error

You should post this in the developers forum, not here. Unlikely to get any help posting it here. 
Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
4youpayami

To whom it may concern:

For some reason I have lost the Roku Main page on my TV. I cleaned my lap top and got rid of some pop ups and I am not sure if that had to do anything with loosing the Roku main screen on my TV.

Can you help me?

Thanks

0 Kudos
diego59x
Reel Rookie

Someone fixed it?

0 Kudos