Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gearheads
Channel Surfer

Schedule App Update After Approval

We have an upcoming update to our app that we don't want to go live until a certain date. Apple and Google have a way of having the app go through the review process and then remain unpublished until a certain date. Is that possible in Roku? Can we get our update approved and then have it wait to be pushed live?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
enter0
Visitor

Re: Schedule App Update After Approval

Did you already try contacting the Roku Partner Success people? They are pretty helpful and I wouldn't be surprised if they could set something like that up for you.
0 Kudos
enter0
Visitor

Re: Schedule App Update After Approval

Sorry to double post but I wanted to let you know—I just noticed/remembered that when submitting your app/update, there is a "Key Dates" box on the screen that appears upon pressing Submit for Publishing. You can write the date you want the app published in this field. The description provided by Roku is as follows:
Once submitted, your channel will be reviewed and will enter the testing queue. If there are any key dates with respect to publishing we should be aware of, please enter them here. (For example, "do not publish before [date].")
0 Kudos