Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevenEsq2
Visitor

Transaction Reporting Freeze

Is anyone else having issues with the transaction reporting?  Our sales data abruptly stops on September 6 and we know we are having sales because we have made test purchases with live accounts and our other metrics (channel analytics, streaming bandwidth, etc.) have remained consistent.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Transaction Reporting Freeze

Yes, I'm seeing the same thing.
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Streaming Star

StevenEsq2

Thank you for posting
"Is anyone else having issues with the transaction reporting?"
Yes - Me
No Roku Pay Transactions (subscribers to my Roku channel pay $1.99 per month) have been reported for my channel or posted since last Thursday September 5 (missing subscriber transactions from September days Fri 9/6, Sat 9/7, Sun 9/8)
My tv app collects subscriber payments everyday (very rarely is there even one "zero $" day)
3 days in a row, zero payments reported collected
There is nothing being reported on my account transaction reporting for the 6th/7th/8th.  No cancellations, no reversals, no subscriber payments collected, "No Results"
Are the reporting servers down?
0 Kudos
cocotower
Roku Guru

I was just about to report this until I noticed this thread.  No activity on Sep 6,7,8,9 for my busiest channels.  Very unusual, indeed.  I wish Roku would also put the Sales Activity page back that showed a summary of our earnings so we don't have to import the CVS data into a spreadsheet daily which is a royal pain!!  What's going on, Roku?
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Streaming Star

I sent an email into partnersuccess yesterday Monday - No reply yet

Still no transaction sales numbers for me since last Thursday Sept 5th

Anybody else receive any Roku update regarding the issue?
0 Kudos
StevenEsq2
Visitor

"usaprotour" wrote:
I sent an email into partnersuccess yesterday Monday - No reply yet

Still no transaction sales numbers for me since last Thursday Sept 5th

Anybody else receive any Roku update regarding the issue?

Same here.  No transaction/sales data and no word from Roku.  Hopefully, they will also notice this thread at some point.  I bet a lot of other developers are wondering what the heck is going on.  Maybe they are improving the reporting portal and interface?  It could happen 🙂 
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Streaming Star

Thanks - If I hear anything, will let you know
0 Kudos
cocotower
Roku Guru

Has anyone tested to see if a subscription goes through and gets charged to your card?  I think if a channel isn't set with a test user or for test billing it might actually charge which would tell us at least that the payment system isn't broken.
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Streaming Star

cocotower    I believe the Topic Author made test purchases when the issue first became apparent.  The original post includes "we are having sales because we have made test purchases with live accounts"
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Streaming Star

Just received a reply from partner support (Tuesday Sept 10 - 2:35 pm PST)

They are aware of the issue with transaction reporting
The issue has been identified
Support team is working out a fix to recover missing information

0 Kudos