Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

BradC
Topic Author

test users - what is void transaction?

Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:09 pm

what is "void transactions" under test users?
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦

renojim
** Valued Community Member **

Re: test users - what is void transaction?

Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:28 pm

You can void a test user's transactions so that if he "bought" something it will appear as if it was never bought. So for in-app purchases, for example, roChannelStore->GetPurchases() would return the test user's purchases and then if you voided one GetPurchases() would no longer show that item as being purchased. I use it to make sure I have the logic correct for purchases and possible refunds (which seem to occur occasionally according to my "Account Activity"). I guess you could also use it to take away a game you gave to your friend via making him a test user who is no longer your friend (and then remove him from your test users). :)

-JT

BradC
Topic Author

Re: test users - what is void transaction?

Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:05 pm

thanks. I just want to make sure my test users arent charged for stuff they shouldnt be.
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦