Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

go888
Topic Author

What Ad Networks is everyone using?

Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:38 pm

I am using DoubleClick for Publishers as my Ad Server. I have worked with Tremor video, but was wondering what other companies are people using for ads? There seems to be very few companies who offer just giving ads.

I even looked into Adsense for video ads, but I'm not seeing a way to get that to work right.

coskel

Re: What Ad Networks is everyone using?

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:04 am

Yume and Brightroll
Channel: Go Live Sports Cast
"All I've had today is, like, six gummy bears and some scotch."

go888
Topic Author

Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:14 pm

I had a client who has plenty of content on their channel try contacting Yume several times. They never responded.

coskel

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:35 am

Depends on their content. If Yume can't sell the content to an ad client, then they won't admit you to the program.
We do pro sports, professional performing arts content, and a shopping channel.
Channel: Go Live Sports Cast
"All I've had today is, like, six gummy bears and some scotch."

BradC

Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:57 pm

My "ad-supported" channels are using the roku ad service.

I haven't ever been paid anything (since november of last year) and it's literally been a nightmare to get any response from anyone at roku, and every single turn things are just more of a headache.

I'd say horrible would be the biggest possible understatement. If they wanted to make things as painful and awful as possible, they really wouldn't have to change anything.

islanddreamer

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:48 am

Although the payments have been pretty meager, I've had a good relationship with Vidillion. http://vidillion.com/

SolveLLC

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:38 pm

BradC wrote:
My "ad-supported" channels are using the roku ad service.

I haven't ever been paid anything (since november of last year) and it's literally been a nightmare to get any response from anyone at roku, and every single turn things are just more of a headache.

I'd say horrible would be the biggest possible understatement. If they wanted to make things as painful and awful as possible, they really wouldn't have to change anything.

I'd suggest that you create a new thread so this can get addressed and so that others can post their experiences.