Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

mackferns
Topic Author

New User--Photobridge Technical Issues

Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:55 am

I am a new user, and am having the following issues:

1. PB won't display my pictures off a ScanDisk SD 128MB card. It will display the number of images, but produces a black screen with a blue box when I try to display them.

2. I want to play music from my wireless network (Linksys wireless router), but when I search for new shared folders, it does not detect a network. I am using the D-Link DWL-G122 USB adapter.

3. Lastly, after I try to read the ScanDisk card, if I then try to display the aquarium, I get the message "unable to play aquatium.mpg". I must then unplug the Photobridge in the rear of the component and plug it back in to get the aquarium to play.

Thanks in advance for any guidence.

RokuPatrick

Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:00 pm

What version of software do you have on your PhotoBridge? I would recommend upgrading to one of the betas.

What is the source of the photos on the SD card? What format and size are the photos?

Have you set up the Adapter in the Wireless Setup Panel? Does it show an IP address?

Finally, it sounds like something about the photos on the SD card is causing the something to crash, which is why you can't play the aquarium.