Friends of the Roku,
I am proud owner of a Roku HD1000 since two days ago and confronted the following problem:
- upgrade to fw 2.0.36 was ok, worked fine
- I am using musicmatch jukebox with the UPnP MM-Server installed
- the Roku finds the content of the Library of the MusicMatch Jukebox (through the corresponding server)
--> the connection between Roku and PC works fine, they "see" each other
- i have installed Win Media Connect v2.0 and added some folders/drives which I want to share through my Roku
- the roku has access to the files in the library of MusicMatch, but not the ones I share through Win MediaConnect
Any ideas to resolve this?
Firewall: Agnitum Outpost; I have added the IP of Roku to the "unblock" list; the Windows Media Connect application has been added to the 'friendly application' list.
Thanks for all your help! Appreciate it!