Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

pjbakhtiar
Topic Author

TCL R617 and Vizio Soundbar

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:48 pm

I just got a TCL TV and it has an optical port and so does my Vizio soundbar. When I connect with an optical cable, the audio cuts in and out every few seconds for like half a second. I tried several audio settings, but no luck. The video does not skip so I assume it's not network related. Any help please?

blade_005

Re: TCL R617 and Vizio Soundbar

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:08 pm

pjbakhtiar wrote:
I just got a TCL TV and it has an optical port and so does my Vizio soundbar. When I connect with an optical cable, the audio cuts in and out every few seconds for like half a second. I tried several audio settings, but no luck. The video does not skip so I assume it's not network related. Any help please?

What version of the Roku OS are you on? I have a TCL TV and Vizio soundbar, but I am connected via HDMI on my soundbar to TV without any issues. You may want to review the support thread link below that discusses Intermittent Audio issues.

Intermittent Audio after 8.1 Update
TCL Roku 55P605 | VIZIO SmartCast SB3651‑E6 Soundbar
TCL Roku 32S301

jeffrok
** Valued Community Member **

Re: TCL R617 and Vizio Soundbar

Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:10 am

pjbakhtiar wrote:

Is it all content or specific content? I had this issue with HBO 5.1 Content but nothing else, at one time. I use the soundbar and HBO much less than when each was was new to me, so I'm not sure if it's still an issue or not.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koy2eg1ioZ8&list=HL1380998604&feature=mh_lolz