Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

rbowenjbr
Topic Author

Roku channel listings

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Does anyone know if there is a place to lookup to see if a movie is playing on any of the Roku channels?

jeffrok
** Valued Community Member **

Re: Roku channel listings

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Not really.. Not a good one, at least. Trust me, if I told you the channel I tried, you'll be wasting your time if you try it too.

I wish Fandango had movie listings in theirs.. It'd only make sense since their other apps on Android and iPhone do this.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10

MamaNooby

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:32 am

rbowenjbr wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a place to lookup to see if a movie is playing on any of the Roku channels?

Isn't this what search is for? Search for a movie, click on the title in the search results and it tells you what channels that movie is available on.

atc98092

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 am

MamaNooby wrote:
rbowenjbr wrote:

Isn't this what search is for? Search for a movie, click on the title in the search results and it tells you what channels that movie is available on.

Roku Search only works on channels that participate. So it may work with some of the major players, none of the smaller ones will appear there. 
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

jeffrok
** Valued Community Member **

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:26 am

To the OP, disregard my first response, as I read it incorrectly. I thought you were asking if there was a way to see movie listings (in theaters) on your Roku..
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10