Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

amylaurie1
Topic Author

Acorn Film Short

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:58 am

I remember watching a film last year. A person is being interviewed and there is a timer on--30 seconds, 60 seconds, ??? I thought the title was something similar to how long the film was. At the end, I can't remember if the person dies or not...they have to make a choice or confess or something. Sorry for being so vague, but I've tried every search term possible with regard to time and Acorn (the channel where I viewed it) and can't seem to find anything. Any help would be great if this sounds familiar. Thank you!

DBDukes

Re: Acorn Film Short

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:30 am

amylaurie1 wrote:
I remember watching a film last year. A person is being interviewed and there is a timer on--30 seconds, 60 seconds, ??? I thought the title was something similar to how long the film was. At the end, I can't remember if the person dies or not...they have to make a choice or confess or something. Sorry for being so vague, but I've tried every search term possible with regard to time and Acorn (the channel where I viewed it) and can't seem to find anything. Any help would be great if this sounds familiar. Thank you!

Was it The Box?
DBDukes
http://TelevisionMyWay.com
-------------------------------------------------
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
Roku Stick (model 3600)

amylaurie1
Topic Author

Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:18 pm

That wasn't it. I thought the person was in a room and being interviewed by police....

But I just watched two short films called The Box and they were both great, so thank you for those recommendations! :) 

blade_005

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:09 pm

amylaurie1 wrote:

Feature Film or TV Series on Acorn TV service?

If a Feature Film, perhaps THE INTERVIEW? THE INTERVIEW
TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SmartCast SB3651‑E6 Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p)

amylaurie1
Topic Author

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:25 am

blade_005 wrote:

If a Feature Film, perhaps THE INTERVIEW? THE INTERVIEW

It wasn't that one. But thank you, this looks so good! I'm adding this to my watch list. I remember there being a timer/countdown. It felt like an interrogation room. Geesh, I wish I could remember more.