Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

RokuPatrick

Clocks Artpack update for 2.0.34

Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:58 pm

Greetings,
We have updated the Clocks Artpack to work with 2.0.34. These files are only tested to work with 2.0.34 and may need to be updated again to work with later releases.

Download: http://www.rokulabs.com/support/downloa ... 2.0.34.zip

Installation Instructions:
The zip file contains 3 files: RobotClock.roku, WorldClock.roku and AnalogClock.roku. Replace the identically-named files in your current Clocks Artpack with these files. In the case of "BusyRobots", RobotClock.roku may be found in the .roboclock directory (you may need to enable 'Show Hidden Files' in your OS).

If you have any problems, do please speak up.

rem

Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:31 pm

hi patrick,

what .robotclock directory are you refering to? i can't find it in the zip file nor in the files on my server. i am able to see a .data directory, however. and that tells me that if there is a .robotclock directory, i should see it.
rem
roku digital video player wireless
m500 hard-wired (2)
m1000 hard-wired (1)
firefly mediaserver on winxp
firefly mediaserver on mss+
d-link dgl-4300 router
(static ip on everything...except the netflix player)

TraderTim

Wierd Ghosting with RobotClocks

Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:45 am

Thanks for updating RokuClocks - very pleased.

Tried them all this morning and got a wierd ghosting on the main menu screen after using Robots.

The main menu is there but incertain areas yo can see the pistons moving up and down from the Robots screen?

Wierd?
Tim

RokuPatrick

Re: Wierd Ghosting with RobotClocks

Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:21 am

TraderTim wrote:
Thanks for updating RokuClocks - very pleased.

Tried them all this morning and got a wierd ghosting on the main menu screen after using Robots.

The main menu is there but incertain areas yo can see the pistons moving up and down from the Robots screen?

Wierd?
Tim

That's just a timing issue with shutting down the video playback and the bringing up of the main menu. I believe that's been there the whole time.

RokuPatrick

Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:22 am

rem wrote:
hi patrick,

what .robotclock directory are you refering to? i can't find it in the zip file nor in the files on my server. i am able to see a .data directory, however. and that tells me that if there is a .robotclock directory, i should see it.

a .data directory under "BusyRobots"? That certainly it. I didn't have a CF cards version handy yesterday and was operating from memory. If there's a "RokuClock.roku" file in there, it's the one you want to replace.

frlhd1500

Links broken

Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:22 pm

Hi,

The links here seem to all have broken since Roku changed their website.

Does anyone have a copy of the RokuClocks-2.0.34.zip file?

I've got everything else working under 2.0.36 except the Clocks. (I sent it in for a power supply replacement so I decided to upgrade at the same time. I kept the firmware zip file but missed this one!)

Thanks in advance.

--Fern

Bob Breen

Clocks Update File

Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:28 pm

Ditto, does anyone know where I can download the update file for the clocks artpack as it is not available on the Roku Website and they do not reply to email requests for this file?

Thanks