Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

subtitle
Topic Author

HD1000 For Sale

Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:20 pm

$150 plus shipping and this revB is yours.

meteo

Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:36 pm

Do you take PayPal and ship to Canada?

BB

jodoho

Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:52 pm

Wow, just lost a bid on eBay for a rev B tonight and was feeling a bit depressed, then I check this thread and what do I see!

Will buy tonight via PayPal if you haven't worked out anything with BB. I'm in Virginia, have been lurking on Roku and AVS boards for a while trying to make sure this is a smart decision.

Thanks,
Doug

Gregavi

Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:08 am

Is this sold?

jor

Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:34 pm

sheesh - I had already agreed to that a month ago, but you never followed through.

subtitle
Topic Author

Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:37 am

Hey Jor, check your private messages. Yes we did agree to that but you never replied to my followup email... nor did your bud.

leenuxg33k

Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:23 am

subtitle wrote:
Hey Jor, check your private messages. Yes we did agree to that but you never replied to my followup email... nor did your bud.

So you private message him but you ignore everyone else who has PM'd you?

subtitle
Topic Author

Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:13 am

Just for the record, Jor wanted to buy my HD1K (from a completely different forum thread) back in November but he never followed up with me. So I waited awhile to put it back out for sale, which I did with this thread. Usually folks move "off-line" to private threads when discussing specifics such as addresses, phone numbers, etc. The current status is that I am working with the FIRST person, from this thread, who contacted me (public or private) with a firm commitment to buy. I'll post on this thread with the final status once there is one. I have a friend who is looking to sell his HD1K also and I've asked him to jump on this thread.

leenuxg33k

Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:04 pm

subtitle wrote:
Just for the record, Jor wanted to buy my HD1K (from a completely different forum thread) back in November but he never followed up with me. So I waited awhile to put it back out for sale, which I did with this thread. Usually folks move "off-line" to private threads when discussing specifics such as addresses, phone numbers, etc. The current status is that I am working with the FIRST person, from this thread, who contacted me (public or private) with a firm commitment to buy. I'll post on this thread with the final status once there is one. I have a friend who is looking to sell his HD1K also and I've asked him to jump on this thread.

It just makes sense to let people know whats going on. Everyone here should be aware of how important that can be. ;-)

I understand you might not be able to get back to everyone who PM'ed you but then just post an update on this thread saying you have someone lined up.. Thats all.

davidsed

Just Curious.....

Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:45 am

As this is a public thread and you made a public offer to sell would you mind identifying the forum member who is the current prospective purchaser ?

I regret having PM'd you and not having made my offer to purchase in the thread only because it seems that others who also PM'd with offers to buy are also discouraged about non response. So anyway in the interest of fairness I've pasted my PM to you made a few hours after your post.

I kinda thought I might be first in line but after 10 days I guessed you had just decided to get correct market value on E-bay. (last 3 Rev B's on E-Bay have sold for $278, $295, $275 respectively...2 were from So-Cal 8) ) If that is the case all the more power to you....I kinda figurred it was too good to be true...I would have felt guilty buying for $150. (but I would have got over it...ha ha)

:lol:

Cheers and Merry X-Mas,
David

>>From: davidsed
>>To: subtitle
>>Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:03 am
>>Subject: I'll take it !
>>Hey Subtitle,

>>I would be pleased to purchase your HD1000 from you.

>>I would prefer to ship UPS standard. Using their shipping calculator >>with weight dimensions from other online retailers they estimate >>around $15-$17 US (pasted below). So if you think $20 shipping on top >>of the $150 works for you let me know your preferred payment >>method and we can proceed from there.

>>Cheers,
>>David

subtitle
Topic Author

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:37 pm

Nothing has changed. The price is still $150 plus shipping. That's it folks... I've had enough! This is my last post to any Roku forum. If this deal falls through, THEN I'll sell it on ebay. Goodbye.

meteo

I'll still take it!

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:26 pm

I will take it for your original price plus shipping. Please see your PM's for more info.

Thanks
BB