Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Growe
Topic Author

Windows media connect interfering with pb link with PC

Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:01 pm

Right here is my dilema.
I have a Roku photo bridge running latest version of software. also have a xbox 360 linked to another screen using windows media connect to stream. Both The PB and XBOX360 are attached to the same PC.
Everytime I use my Roku to stream media to my other screen and windows media connect is running on my PC, Photo bridge cannot see the different folders I selected. If I turn Windows media off and re boot my roku all works fine.

Has anyone had this problem ????????
Rocku HD1000
Hitachi 42' HD plasma
PC running XP
XBOX 360
Sky HD
Technics 5.1 surround (bit old)

TheEndless
** Valued Community Member **

Re: Windows media connect interfering with pb link with PC

Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:05 pm

Growe wrote:
Right here is my dilema.
I have a Roku photo bridge running latest version of software. also have a xbox 360 linked to another screen using windows media connect to stream. Both The PB and XBOX360 are attached to the same PC.
Everytime I use my Roku to stream media to my other screen and windows media connect is running on my PC, Photo bridge cannot see the different folders I selected. If I turn Windows media off and re boot my roku all works fine.

Has anyone had this problem ????????

I have a similar set up and have never noticed a problem like that. Can you give a step-by-step process to reproduce what you're seeing, and I can let you know if it happens on my end, too.

TheEndless
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)