Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
figaro
Roku Guru

Re: NBA app - new update is not working

It finally worked on my Roku Ultra (hardwired) this afternoon. Watched entire game abot 2 hours without interruption. Will try my Express next.

JLS_OH
Reel Rookie

What did you do to get it to work? I sometimes get sound, but mostly my rokus are shooting blanks when I try to watch...I did get tonight's game to work for a half, then the app crashed, dumped me to the roku home..and it would not reload after...I tried the NBA channel live and could hear sound, but no video. Tried to delete the channel/reboot/add channel - no luck. 😐

0 Kudos
figaro
Roku Guru

I got it to work on a Roku Soundbar (wifi connection) last night by updating the software to version 4.3.

It worked on my Ultra (ethernet connection) also. Didnt work on my Roku Express last night but afterwards I realized I forgot to update the software, so I will do that and try again this morning. Will post if it works or not.

0 Kudos
figaro
Roku Guru

The Roku Express is now working too. Be sure you are using latest verison 4.3

0 Kudos
johnico

I can't find the condensed games click button option anywhere. Reinstalled. All of it Having same problems cited here as well. On Roku, where is the condensed games option? Anyone?

0 Kudos
Whblock85

I’m have the same replay problem on my roku tv. It simply won’t play the replay for more than 10 mins

0 Kudos
Cadenell
Reel Rookie

Try updating your Roku to version 4,3. That worked for me. 

0 Kudos
figaro
Roku Guru

Apparently they discontinued condensed games which really sucks cause that's  what I always use.

0 Kudos
alphi321

NBA app is a disaster, the worst app in the world.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @alphi321 @figaro

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel and then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos