Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjcoy9360

Roku updated and have lost all my Antenna channels.

Jump to solution

I have no access to the LIve TV channels for the Antenna.  I have done a reset, rescan the channels.  I tried all the things that were on here for the 5/22 issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Williamt100
Roku Guru

Re: Roku updated and have lost all my Antenna channels.

Jump to solution

After the recent 'update' to the Live TV app (panel, channel, whatever...), I also lost all of my over-the-air channels on my Roku TV.

Here is what I did to get them back YMMV:

Go to Settings->TV Inputs->Live TV->Manage Channels-> check the "Hide Streaming Channels" box

You might have to rescan the antenna input on your ROKU TV (I had to) to ensure that they are all in your line up.

I haven't found a way to have both the Antenna Channels and Streaming Channels cooperate. since the Live TV app was updated.

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
HFCRacer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Both of my TCL Roku TVs lost their antenna channels today.

Skeeve2010

Jump to solution

I had the same issue. I did a factory reset and got my antenna channels back, but as soon as the streaming was loaded, they went away again. I discovered going to settings, TV Inputs, Live TV, manage channels and checking the hide streaming channels, my antenna came back.  So, whatever happened, you either have streaming ONLY or antenna ONLY. Not a step forward in my opinion.

Williamt100
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

After the recent 'update' to the Live TV app (panel, channel, whatever...), I also lost all of my over-the-air channels on my Roku TV.

Here is what I did to get them back YMMV:

Go to Settings->TV Inputs->Live TV->Manage Channels-> check the "Hide Streaming Channels" box

You might have to rescan the antenna input on your ROKU TV (I had to) to ensure that they are all in your line up.

I haven't found a way to have both the Antenna Channels and Streaming Channels cooperate. since the Live TV app was updated.

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
Robot420
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

TV Inputs --> Live TV --> Scan for antenna channels --> Start finding channels

that worked for me. Really stinks that I have to completely reset all my hidden channels and favorites...

I'll skip buying a Roku TV in the future. I've used Roku players and this Roku TV for years but questionable updates like the forced Continue Watching on the Home Screen and wonky stuff like losing all my local channels, favorite channels, and hidden channels is enough to make me look elsewhere next TV purchase.

dhb1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Had a chat with support. Apparently they are working on it. Definitely are aware of it. 

Elevator1

Jump to solution

Total fubar!!!

HFCRacer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My channels came back all on their own last night.

TMAZ

Jump to solution

After update, Re-scanned and lost 2 of 4 parts of Antenna channel.

After re-scanning antenna stations, for Indianapolis channel 4, I get only dot stations 4.3 and 4.4. 

There are no 4.1 (main station) or 4.2 stations. 

What is the fix?

0 Kudos
bbwv
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine came back - momentarily - before the wifi had reconnected?

0 Kudos