Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku updated and have lost all my Antenna channels.

Jump to solution

Thank you for providing us with those requested details, @bbwv.

Could you also please provide us with a Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)? It would be really helpful for us.

Looking forward to it!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MrsNut
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Will be getting that later on today after work. Thank you for the update. So many people have had this same issue as far as I can see going back to August, it's nice that someone is going to address it now. 

0 Kudos
bbwv
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok, I went to replicate the issue and everything seems to be working again, at least on the first tv I checked. I'll keep the instructions for the Tracker Id and check the other tv later.

For everyone else I didn't take any other steps beyond showing the Live TV previously hidden. Good Luck.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

No worries, @MrsNut!

We'll be looking forward to your update so we can include your device in the process. 

Your satisfaction and convenience are what we always aim for which is why the team is looking closely into this matter.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kathleen_H

Jump to solution

1/25/24 update now it keeps losing some of my antenna favorites, even though I have rescanned and modified favorites it’s losing some major antenna favorites!

MrsNut
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Same.  As do countless others on here. 

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kathleen_H and @MrsNut,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. We understand that you're having issues with your device.

Our team is currently aware of the issue and is undergoing an in-depth investigation regarding it. That being said, would you be so kind as to provide us with the following information? (Note that providing these details isn't necessary if you have already provided one before.)

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Troubleshooting steps you have taken in an attempt to resolve the issue.

Once a few more pieces of information have been gathered, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MrsNut
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuJanadeeK  @RokuCarly  

I'm finally getting back, sorry but I had things that needed my attention. I checked all my tv's last night and they all did the same thing with ROKU. Two of them are older Samsungs with a ROKU stick attached. Those two with the ROKU stick no longer have Antenna TV even available. In each setting menu on both there is not even an area to scan for local TV. It has been about 2 months since I've used the one and at that time, I was able to watch my local news and network stations. No longer. This is upsetting because I'm about to be couch-bound for a while.  NEXT, you wanted the other TV that keeps "forgetting" the antenna channels. Here is the information you requested. 

Westinghouse ROKU TV

Model WR32HX2019

S/N YK00DN775221

Software version 12.5 build 4171-AX

Device ID 34817D756221

Issue Report Tracker

Model 8518X-Roku Tv

S/N YK00DN775221 (34817D756221)

Software version 12.5.5 build 4174-AX

GC version 10.6.34

Timestamp 2024 01 29TO1:36.24Z

ID21-040-416 to report the current issue or ID21-040-418

I used the tracker 2 times 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for providing us with the requested details, @MrsNut.

Rest assured that the information you've provided has already been included in the process of review and correction. Also, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your cooperation as we try to collect more details.

In the meantime, we humbly request your patience as we work on this. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MrsNut
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I hope they find a fix for it soon as so many have the same issue. It's not just a brand of TV or an isolated incident.  When my cable goes out, as it does on occasion, I depend on my antenna tv channels. One would just think they'd be there, well, they are not. When my cable goes out, I have zilch because the tv I guess is looking for a signal. It didn't used to be like that until recently.  I can see people have been complaining or asking for assistance for some time in dealing with this. I again hope they find a fix for it soon.

0 Kudos