Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LexGish13

Onn Roku TV shuts off after about ten minutes will flash on for a second if power button is hit

Jump to solution

I just bought my 50in Onn Roku tv from Walmart. I set it up last night and it worked fine for about ten minutes, then the screen went black and when I hit the power button to turn it back on, it'll just flash for a quick second and then go black again. I've done all the troubleshooting that the internet has to offer. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Onn Roku TV shuts off after about ten minutes will flash on for a second if power button is hit

Jump to solution

Sounds like equipment failure.  Take it back to Walmart and exchange it for one that works.

Onn is Walmart's private label.  They are responsible for supporting it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Onn Roku TV shuts off after about ten minutes will flash on for a second if power button is hit

Jump to solution

Sounds like equipment failure.  Take it back to Walmart and exchange it for one that works.

Onn is Walmart's private label.  They are responsible for supporting it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X