Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darabpe

Should my Roku credentials transfer over to AMC+?

Jump to solution

I signed up for AMC+ through the Roku channel bla bla bla, later on downloaded the AMC+ app on my phone thinking that my Roku credentials should work as the sign in, but they aren’t.. anyone know of a solution for this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Should my Roku credentials transfer over to AMC+?

Jump to solution

See if you can get anywhere using the email address of your Roku account and the "forgot password" option when trying to sign in on the AMC+ website.  AMC+ does not know your Roku account password, but they may identify you through the email address linked to your Roku account.  You may be able to establish a password that you can use along with the email address to sign in anywhere.

In general, if you want to use a subscription on different devices it's best to establish a subscription directly with the provider.  Subscriptions through third parties like Roku, Apple, Amazon, etc. often come with significant restrictions.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Should my Roku credentials transfer over to AMC+?

Jump to solution

See if you can get anywhere using the email address of your Roku account and the "forgot password" option when trying to sign in on the AMC+ website.  AMC+ does not know your Roku account password, but they may identify you through the email address linked to your Roku account.  You may be able to establish a password that you can use along with the email address to sign in anywhere.

In general, if you want to use a subscription on different devices it's best to establish a subscription directly with the provider.  Subscriptions through third parties like Roku, Apple, Amazon, etc. often come with significant restrictions.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.