Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpaceCow4
Reel Rookie

Trying to apply default sound pack changes to default wallpaper instead

Hello! Recently my Settings > Themes interface changed to Settings > Wallpapers & Screensavers, a(n arguably worse) single-page design of rows (which apparently removed a dedicated section of My Themes/My Wallpaper/My Screensavers—but I digress), and I'm not sure whether it's resulted in the bug I ran into. 

As visible in this video I recorded, I had the Space theme pack set, but decided I wanted to switch back to the Default Sound Pack, to better fit the spring-y wallpaper I picked. But when I tell it to apply the default sound pack, it instead… applies the default wallpaper, and the Space sound pack remains.

I chose the "Restore Default Theme" option on the Wallpapers & Screensavers menu, and that worked, but I still feel like this is a bug that the software team might want to look into, as (obviously) setting a sound pack should not instead be changing a wallpaper.

0 Kudos