Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TopazDCat

"Themes" has been replaced in settings!

The "Themes" menu has been replaced in settings by "Wallpapers & Screensavers." This has happened on both my Roku Ultra LT and my Westinghouse Roku TV. This change is awful. The menu is terrible and there are only a few wallpapers and screensavers to choose from. Other people have posted about this in the community and also other places online. Roku support has no idea what is going on and why tons of people have been affected by this change, even though there was no official software update since January.

I have done a factory reset. That solves the problem for about 30 minutes, then it reverts back to this garbage "Wallpapers & Screensavers" setting.

Please let us know what is going on and how to get the "Themes" setting back.

Roku menu 1.jpg

Roku menu 2.jpg

Labels (2)
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: "Themes" has been replaced in settings!

Hi @TopazDCat,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please note that we are aware of the changes in the Roku settings. We always aim to provide our customers with the best streaming experience and convenience when using our services. We'll pass this along to the appropriate Roku team for review. Once again, we appreciate your feedback, and we value your input.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos