Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warawn2

Something loose or vibrating inside voice remote?

Is it just me or has anyone else felt something moving/vibrating/rattling around inside the voice remote? This is my second remote having this issue and I can’t find any information online

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Something loose or vibrating inside voice remote?

Hi, @warawn2 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about your concern, and we'd like to gather more information for us to take action on this. May we know if this is a Roku Voice Remote with the Pro features? Also, does the vibrating issue occur when using the remote? Further, have you changed the batteries on your Roku remote?

With more details, the better we can assist.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JJ83

I've noticed the same thing for sometime now.  It's a voice remote.  It's not in relation to pushing any buttons, it's random and it's a short vibration.  Very random.  The remote itself doesn't have anything loose inside it, if I shake it - it's very solid - nothing rattles around.  But occasionally, I'll have it in my hand and it vibrates inside, just for a couple of seconds.  Very odd.  Why would it randomly vibrate?  What's in there that would do that?  

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @JJ83

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information to us, and we'd like to gather more details regarding this issue for us to assist you further. Kindly be advised that we have sent you a private message here in the Roku Community. Please check your inbox since we've reached you from there.

We hope to hear from your response.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos