Al Jazeera Live is available via Newscaster in the Channel Store - find it here https://owner.roku.com/Add/newscaster*********
Here is a nice step by step guide to getting AJ English on your Roku Player:
1. Add CDNTwo to your channel line-up found in the Channel Store under "News and Podcasts"
2. Link Player to CDNTwo Account (visit http://www.cdntwo.com
and sign up for an account. Once you log in, you will see an option to link a device - found in your profile page. On your device, Select "configuration" option from CDNtwo on Roku Player to get activation code - link player to web).
3. Add a "New Category" from CDNTwo.com - we created a simple News category, but you can name it anything you want.
4. Select "Add Content" and click on Livestation.com
5. Select "My Categories" on Roku Player and you will now have access to Al Jazeera English and other live international news feeds.
If you are having issues loading CDNTwo, you can catch pre-recorded coverage on MHZ, found in the "International" section in the Channel Store. There is no account creation needed...
We now have a dedicated Al Jazeera Live News Feed found in the Newscaster Channel in the Channel Store!! No waiting, no codes...just live goodness!